Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween

Wisconsin does trick-or-treating earlier than the traditional Halloween night and our town had theirs last night. For as long as I can remember Halloween's in the Midwest are always cold. A few times we even had sleet or snow. This year was no exception. It was cold and windy with gusts up to 40+. I thought a few times our little mouse was going to be blown away. He said his "fur was wagging and his ears were wiggling". We went down the street and around most of the block before he decided he wanted to go back home. When we got home we sat out on the front step and handed candy out. I think he almost had more fun giving it away then he did getting it. :)
Hope you all have a warm and happy Halloween!

Our little mouse

Jackson & Daddy

Picking out some candy

Handing out candy at our house.

Jackson & mommy (I had to have a black nose too).

2 comments:

laurieedwards said...

He is too cute. I hope our Halloween isn't as cold and windy as yours was!

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I've checked in so I thought I would say "hi".

Looks like Halloween was fun . . . your mouse is ADORABLE!!!

Looking at the pic's from Jackson's birthday party it looks like you celebrated at TimberTown. I run through there every morning, it's cool to think you guys were there.

If you're ever in Michigan and want to get together, let us know.

Take care!
Love,
Amy Machiela